We are currently working on a lower waste, more responsibly manufactured solution for our packaging. We have temporarily switched from sending you two boxes (the inner gift box and outer mailing box) to just one box or bubble envelope, both of which are recyclable and lightweight, meaning fewer vehicles and less fuel is needed to transport them. To maintain that exciting unboxing experience, your items will still come beautifully wrapped in luxury tissue paper.
As we head into 2021, we will be making the change to more sustainable packaging. Here are the changes that we will be making:
- Our new packaging will be vegan, biodegradable, and will use only natural glues and water-based, or soy inks.
- The cardboard packaging will be made from a blend of sustainably sourced, replanted trees and recycled materials, and is also fully recyclable. Best of all, it will be fully compostable, leaving no traces of toxins in the soil; coming from the earth and going back in.
- We will be using recycled tissue paper and biodegradable stickers to wrap your products.
- We will be introducing digital invoices (saving on average 100 pieces of paper per month).
- FSC certified materials will be used within all packaging.
We hope that this will give us a cleaner, greener, more circular system, and we really can't wait to make the switch in 2021!