NEW DELIVERY INFORMATION
During this time, we hope that you are all staying in good spirits and good health while doing your best to stay safe. Courier services are currently experiencing some minor delays, so slightly increased delivery and return lead times are to be expected.
UK Standard Delivery
Free over £100
3-5 working days - £5.00
We currently ship to mainland UK addresses. We are working on bringing Ellen Terrie elsewhere in the world so we can help as many women as possible feel amazing. Stay tuned.
We make every effort to deliver within the stated time above. Should any items be unavailable, the delivery times may be modified. For maximum peace of mind, Ellen Terrie uses Royal Mail Signed For Delivery. You can easily track your order on the Royal Mail website with the tracking code we automatically email to you. All deliveries require a signature upon arrival for security reasons. Please ensure that you are available to accept your delivery. If your parcel is not signed for, you will receive a card providing you with instructions to rearrange a delivery or collect your parcel from your local depot. You can also enter your tracking details into the Royal Mail website and provide delivery instructions.
Based on your help, we’ve made changes to minimise waste and maximise recyclability when it comes to our packaging. Below are just a few examples of the changes we’ve recently made:
- Our new ‘eco’ envelopes for your lingerie order are made from a blend of sustainably sourced, replanted trees and recycled materials. They are fully compostable, leaving no traces of toxins in the soil; coming from the earth and going back in. They are also lightweight, meaning fewer vehicles and less fuel needed to transport them.
- Our new packaging uses only natural glues and water-based, or soy inks.
- We use recycled tissue paper and biodegradable stickers to wrap your products.
- - We have introduced digital invoices (saving on average 100 pieces of paper per month).
- - FSC certified materials will be used within all branded packaging.
- Cardboard delivery boxes and packaging used for delivery at our headquarters are kept and reused where possible and recycled where not. This includes using the boxes for our sexual wellness products.